
Although a day late in the posting, here goes.
Got up and picked up the Triumph from its oil change at Foothills BMW Triumph in Lakeside, I think. Lars and I spent some quality time looking at bikes. Turns out he liked the F650GS Thumphah from BMW.
On the way back I gassed up the Triumph and then the BMW.
Lars, Eve, friend David, Mark and I went up to Evergreen, CO at the suggestion of Lars' niece Adrienne (spelling?), who we got together up there with her husband Randy and friend from KC, Bonita. Mark, with Eve and David paddled around the lake in a canoe as did Adrienne, Randy and Bonita. Lars and I stayed on shore and went for a walk.
After a nice lunch in Evergreen we worked our way down the back road to Red Rock; a very cool bunch of red boulders which has a natural amphitheatre that has been developed to allow for concerts. Very Cool John Tesh and Yani have played there!!! Woo Hoo.
Back in Superior we set to making supper at casa Morales while I also did laundry. Green Tortellini with Orange Salad. A combo first introduced to us by Melissa Vokey and which we still love alot.
Friends Charlie and Christine came over; Daren and Dominique showed up and Ian stayed overnight. Eve, David and Eve's pal Brett were also there for supper and, amazingly, there were leftovers! It was a great evening but too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment